We can provide full written quotes for all work and our gardening prices start from as little as £100.00 + vat (or less for contracted periods).
We can arrange a regular schedule of visits or just come for a one-off visit.
We carry £10,000,000 of liability insurance for your peace of mind.
We provide no-obligation, free written quotes for all garden maintenance, design, landscaping and tree surgery work.
We are ISO9001 certified, providing the very best standards of customer care and service. We are members of the Association of Professional Landscapers and members of Trustmark, the Government’s quality standard.
We are part of the APL’s resolution dispute service for our customers protection.
It may come as no surprise that gardening is a pretty environmentally friendly thing to do!
However, we’re not going to sit back and pat ourselves on the back because some of what we get up to does have an impact.
Here are some of the small ways we try to make a difference:
- We try to recycle as much of the waste that we produce as possible-whether by sending the green waste for composting or by recycling landscaping materials on site.
- We have a policy of using sustainable products where we can.
- Our policy for natural vehicle replacements will be towards low emissions vehicles (if available).
- We supply composting bins to our clients at cost and encourage composting wherever possible.
- Wherever we can, we use bio controls and avoid chemical use.
- We recycle and grown on plants where we can.
- We use biodegradable oils in our saws and use fully recycled plastic bags.
- We recycle all of our office paper and try to send quotes and invoices by email wherever possible.
- We source our timber materials from sustainable sources only.
- We are always looking for more environmentally efficient ways to work.
And we’re always looking to do more.